Elevate Your Profession With Vohra's Wound Care Certification
- Unlimited access to online nursing content
- Interactive lessons & training manuals designed by professional wound care doctors
- Final certification test included at no additional cost
- Receive the Vohra Wound Certified Nurse (VWCN™) title
- 30 Continuing Nursing Education credits (CNEs)
Vohra is a pioneer in training and credentialing for wound care. Based on years of experience, Vohra’s team of specialized wound care doctors created this comprehensive wound training for Home Health Nurses to provide individualized wound care to patients at home.
The Vohra Wound Care Certification for Home Health-based nurses includes:
*This nursing continuing professional development activity is approved by the Maryland Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Why Earn a Certification with Vohra?
Gain greater independence
& autonomy at work
Build rewarding relationships
with your patients
Improve home-based care for patients
Provide better post-discharge treatment
Manage your time more efficiently
Get unlimited access
to all instructional content
Self-paced study & 100% online
Check the reviews from our Vohra Accredited nurses:
Inquiries? We're glad to assist.
Please, message us at: email@example.com