The Vohra Wound Care Scholarship for
Nursing Education and Nursing Certifications
The Vohra Wound Care Scholarship for Nursing Education and Nursing Certifications - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A SCHOLARSHIP. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION: The Vohra Wound Care Scholarship for Nursing Education and Nursing Certifications exists to provide a scholarship to current nurses or nursing students in pursuit of a nursing degree, who seek financial assistance and show interest in earning a wound care certification. Vohra Wound Physicians will attempt to select at least one scholarship recipient annually for a chance to receive a free tuition for Vohra’s Wound Care Certification course, valued at $650.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents in the 50 states of the U.S.A. who are 18 years of age or older (the “\Applicant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Scholarship Entities\”), are ineligible to apply or receive a scholarship. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Scholarship is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO APPLY: Apply during the Application Period online by visiting the application form, which can be found on the following website at https://cert.vohrawoundcare.com/vohra-wound-care-scholarship-for-nursing-education-and-nursing-certifications/
- RECIPIENT SELECTION: The Recipient of the Scholarship will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Applications received throughout the Application Period. The drawing will be conducted within 10 days after the Application Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of being selected will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- RECIPIENT NOTIFICATION: Recipient will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Application Information within 10 days after the random drawing. Potential Recipient must acknowledge and accept the scholarship by email as directed by Sponsor within 14 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Recipient’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of applications at any point in the operation of this Scholarship awarding; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Scholarship awarding or download of any materials in the Scholarship awarding.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Recipient List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to 3601 SW 160th Ave, Miramar, FL 33027. Requests for the names of the recipients must be received no later than 14 days after the Promotion Period has ended.
- SPONSOR: Vohra Wound Physicians Management LLC
The sponsor of this scholarship is Vohra Wound Physicians Management LLC (“Sponsor”). By applying for the scholarship, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Applicants and the overall administration of the Scholarship. Applications should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Scholarship. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Application Period.
Scholarship: 1 applicant will receive free tuition credit for Vohra’s Wound Care Certification program (a $650 value).
Only one scholarship per person and per household will be awarded. Scholarships cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by recipient. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute scholarship of equal or greater value if a scholarship described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the scholarship represents the Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the scholarship turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Application is open to legal residents in the 50 states of the U.S.A. and Scholarship will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Automated or robotic Applications submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Applicant. Any attempt by Applicant to obtain more than the stated number of Applications by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial application subscription notification and/or application services, will void Applicant’s Applications and the Applicant will be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Applications must be posted by the end of the Application Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Scholarship.
Any recipient notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in scholarship forfeiture. The potential scholarship recipient may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Scholarship Claim Documents\”.) No substitution or transfer of a scholarship is permitted except by Sponsor.
If, for any reason, the Scholarship awarding is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Scholarship awarding, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Scholarship awarding in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and scholarships, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining scholarships (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Scholarship awarding.